2 Days 1 Night Mengalum Island
Mengalum Island is located 56km North-West of Kota Kinabalu. This pristine tropical island paradise is surrounded with white sandy beaches, crystal clear water and extensive corals that is teeming with marine life. This picturesque not crowded island is still barely untouched and is a perfect sanctuary from hectic city life.
Mengalum Island has long been associated with voyaging of Ferdinand Magellan in Asian waters during 16th century. The link is tied to a large metal anchor located in the south- western corner of the island near the shoreline.
Includes: Transportation, Accommodation, Welcome Drink, Meals (Breakfast – Day 2, Lunch – Day 1 & Day 2, Dinner – Day 1), 4 Times Boat Snorkeling, Snorkelling Equipment (Snorkelling Mark and Life Jacket)
Things you should bring: : Casual Wearing / Change of clothes / Swimsuit / Towel / Sunblock / Insect Repellent / Waterproof Camera / Jacket
- For safety reason, we retain the right to cancel the trip if the weather and sea condition deemed unfavorable as suggested by the boat service personnel.
- Boat snorkeling can only be carried out at surrounding area of the islands under companion of experienced personnel and instructor.
- The is a Sit-In-Coach(SIC) basis tour – sharing transportation, you might joint with tourist from different country. Please notify us upon booking if you are looking for private tour,subject to available and surcharge might be applied.
- Extra fees will be charge on the spot in case of losing life jacket (RM100) and snorkeling mask (RM150).
- The pickup time is for reference only, actual time may be vary depends on number of visitors, distance, season, weather and road conditions, should be within 15 minutes.
- If you are happy and satisfied with the journey and the tour guide service, it’s always a nice way to express your appreciation with tipping (option), OR some words of thanks are also welcome.