Reef activity pontoon named “Saracen Reef World”, the largest of its kind in Asia; provides you a new way to enjoy the beauty of natural coral gardens and myriad species of fishes off Sabah’s territorial water. Activities include snorkeling among the coral reefs, optional sea sports activities (additional purchase), laze around the pontoon to enjoy the scenic view. Even non swimmer, elderly person and young infant would get a chance to appreciate the beauty of underwater world of Sabah in the unique Underwater Observatory without getting wet!
08:30 – Gather at hotel lobby, proceed to Sabah Park Jetty and spend 20 minutes on a boat ride to Reef Activity Pontoon moored at a site in the Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park off Pulau Gaya.
10:20 – Snorkeling with gear provided, walking in coral garden, or exploring the stunning reef in the comfort of air conditioned Underwater Observatory.
12:30 – Enjoy buffet-style lunch and continue to have fun.
14:30 – Depart for Sabah Park Jetty back to Hotel.
* Time is estimated and subject to vary
~ END TOUR ~
Includes: Transportation, Welcome Drink, Meals (Lunch), 2 Times Boat Snorkeling, Snorkelling Equipment (Snorkelling Mark and Life Jacket)
Things you should bring: : Casual Wearing / Change of clothes / Swimsuit / Towel / Sunblock / Insect Repellent / Waterproof Camera
- Extra fees will be charge on the spot in case of losing life jacket (RM100) and snorkeling mask (RM150).
- The is a Sit-In-Coach(SIC) basis tour – sharing transportation, you might joint with tourist from different country. Please notify us upon booking if you are looking for private tour,subject to available and surcharge might be applied.
- The pickup time is for reference only, actual time may be vary depends on number of visitors, distance, season, weather and road conditions, should be within 15 minutes.
- If you are happy and satisfied with the journey and the tour guide service, it’s always a nice way to express your appreciation with tipping (option), OR some words of thanks are also welcome.