Sepanggar Island, a tropical island with white sandy beach,turquoise sea and steamy jungle located only 5km from Kota Kinabalu. From the South Peak hilltop, enjoy panaromic view of Likas Bay and Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park or dip into sea to snorkel, dive and kayak around the shallow waters surrounding the island. Enjoy the buffet lunch and laze away the afternoon on your choice of comfort (hammock, chair, or mat provided).
08:00 – Gather at hotel lobby for pick-up. Proceed to Jesselton Jetty.
08:30 – Standby at Jesselton Point Ferry Terminal.
08:45 – Depart from Sepanggar Island (est. boat ride is 10minutes)
09:00 – On arrival at the island, enjoy the welcome drink and quick orientation of facilities.
09:30 – Free for leisure by on the island. Snorkel from the beach, jungle trek or enjoy the sandy beach.
12:00 – Lunch break.
14:00 – Free for leisure after lunch or depart on the first boat back to Jesselton Point. (* Later boat departure at 15:30 and 17:00)
14:30 – Arrive at Jesselton Point Ferry Terminal. Transfer back to hotel.
~ END TOUR ~
Includes: Transportation, Welcome Drink, Meals (Buffet Lunch), Snorkelling Equipment (Snorkelling Mark, Fins and Life Jacket), Beach Towel, House Facilities (lounger, beach chair, hammock, beach straw mat, shower, changing room, washroon)
Suggested Attire & Things to Bring :
Casual Wearing; Change of clothes, Swimsuit, Towel, Sunblock, Waterproof Camera
|MYR 220||MYR 200|
1. Extra fees will be charge on the spot in case of losing life jacket (RM100) and snorkeling mask (RM150).
2. This is a Sit-In-Coach (SIC) basis tour – sharing transportation, you might joint with tourist from different country. Please notify us upon booking if you are looking for private tour,subject to available and surcharge might be applied.
3. The pickup time is for reference only, actual time may be vary depends on number of visitors, distance, season, weather and road conditions, should be within 15 minutes.
4. Transportation surcharge: Outskirts Area Hotels – RM20 per person; One Borneo Shopping Mall – RM10 per person.
5. If you are happy and satisfied with the journey and the tour guide service, it’s always a nice way to express your appreciation with tipping (option), OR some words of thanks are also welcome.
6. For safety reason, we retain the right to cancel the trip if the weather and sea condition deemed unfavorable as suggested by the boat service personnel.
TERM & CONDITION APPLY